Highlighted

Deleting page

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm trying to delete a page in a document and I get the error message in the picture below. I don't need this blank page, so how can I get it deleted?

Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 10.22.21 AM.png

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Deleting page

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm trying to delete a page in a document and I get the error message in the picture below. I don't need this blank page, so how can I get it deleted?

Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 10.22.21 AM.png

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Difficult to tell, without knowing or seeing more.

I can see you have the two pages (18 and 19) selected, you seem to have hit the Trash icon to delete the pages, and then this message pops up ! Strange, indeed...

Maybe right before doing so, you were setting some incorrect or impossible value for an item elsewhere, which could not be effectuated by InDesign before initiating the deletion of these pages ?

Otherwise we'll have to wait for some one to come up with such an "ahh... yes" revalation.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines