Design Office Printer Recommendation?

Engaged ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently own an old HP P2015dn monochrome laser printer that I use for basic office stuff, and an Epson WF-7520 wide format printer that I use for InDesign proofing. I would like to get rid of both of these printers and purchase a single, multi-use printer that I could use for general black and white office stuff, color proofing, copying, and scanning.

My preference is a multi-function color laser printer, primarily because I don't print in color often enough to keep an inkjet printer from clogging up. Ideally, I'd like a printer that can accommodate 13" x 19" paper, but that seems like a pipe dream. I could settle for an 11" x 17" printer, but I can't even find that. So far, the best option I've come up with is the HP LaserJet Pro M479fdw, but that'll limit me to 8.5" x 14" paper. 

Does anyone have any recommendations? 

Thanks!

TOPICS
Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How much do you want to spend?

I'm very happy with my Xerox Phaser 7800 (now maybe 10 years old) but it was very expensive ($6000?) and it costs a lot to run, ,so I don't use it except to print color. I have cheap Samsung and OKI printers for more mundane tasks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines