Diacritic positioning option gone in adobe's latest update (Adobe In-Design CC)

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone. I have a simple question. We work on an adobe In-Design middle East version. Diacritic positioning is a vital tool that we need in almost every paragraph. In yesterday's automatic update it just vanished or changed its position. We cannot figure out where it is now. it used to be in the following menu  

Windows>Type & Tables>Diacritic positioning... 

Any help... as we need to finalise a project by tomorrow evening

many thanks 

TOPICS
Feature request, Scripting, Type

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Sunil for your suggestsions. I have already been to these links and they talk about older versions of In-Design. even my previous version (2020) was different from these. And now it has installed 2021 version. And diacritic positioning option not to be found!!! 

Thanks anyways ... 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to change the preference to middle-east. I think those options will appear.

Try one more time.

Sunil

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, Did you end up finding a salution for this problom? i have the same problom and nothing seams to be woking! pls let me know if you have a salution for it.

thanks! 

Miriam

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines