• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Digital Report Tips

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm wanting to take a PDF document design and transfer into an intearctive digital report. Has anyone done this succesfully with the issues of the flash enabled tools not working on mobile devices? I'd like to do slideshow of photos and embed videos. Looking for any tips or tricks anyone could recommend! 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You won't be able to successful embed videos in an Interactive PDF, use instead InDesign's Publish Online, FXL ePub or the InDesign plugin (at extra cost) in5 https://ajarproductions.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash doesn't work anywhere. What exactly are you trying to do and how do you want it consumed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We send a report out each year to our membership. I'm trying to format an online version that I can plug in videos and slideshows to make more than just a PDF copy of the paper report. Does that make sense? I was trying to do it through a document versus building a whole webpage for it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Build the web page. Honestly, it's the content that matters, not a bunch of whiz bang stuff added for the sake of adding it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As Derek mentioned, you can always use Publish Online. Here are some sample documents showing the many interactive elements that can be used, and viewable in any browser:  http://bit.ly/PubOnCollection

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines