• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Discount in combination with course Laundius (NL)

New Here ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning, sir,
I started a course Indesing through Laudius home studies. Through this organization I can get a discount on the software.
Now I have already purchased the software (it's for work). How can I get these costs back?

Pending your reaction.

Kind regards,
Tamara Hagendijk - Slappendel
The Netherlands

TOPICS
Activation billing and install , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Hi Tamara,

Looking at the webpage you added, it seems they are talking about a 50% discount on their course and not on the Creative Cloud subscription. But if you are sure they offered discount on Creative Cloud, i would advice to contact the customer care of the company, they would have some arrangement with Adobe and would be able to assist you better than anyone on this forum or Adobe Customer Care

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tamara,

Looking at the webpage you added, it seems they are talking about a 50% discount on their course and not on the Creative Cloud subscription. But if you are sure they offered discount on Creative Cloud, i would advice to contact the customer care of the company, they would have some arrangement with Adobe and would be able to assist you better than anyone on this forum or Adobe Customer Care

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Goodmorning,

This is what there is on the website:

The software you need is not included in the course and you need to purchase it yourself. On presentation of your proof of enrolment at Laudius you will receive a 65% discount on the purchase of the official software at Adobe! You can apply for this certificate by sending an e-mail to info@laudius.nl.

I have sent a e-mail and i received attached document.

Met vriendelijke groet/With kind regards,

Tamara Hagendijk - Slappendel

[Personal Information removed by MOD]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the email not list where to show this certificate to get the discount? If not get it clarified by the Customer Care. This should be easy to get resolved. The thing is this forum does not have Adobe employees as regular responders so its better you channel this through the Customer Care for prompt resolution

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apparently they are claiming that you are eligible for an academic license. This is not something that can be handled here. You must contact Adobe directly to get help with this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines