Highlighted

Do Page transitions work when publishing online?

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've added page transitions but they only seem to come into effect when I export as an interactive PDF. When I export online they do not seem to play. Is there a solution to this, or is there something I am not selecting when I publish online?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Steve Werner | Adobe Community Professional

I believe page transitions in interactive PDF and (formerly) with SWF are Flash-based. However, Publish Online uses HTML5 a totally different and more modern technology, so NO PAGE TRANSITIONS.

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Do Page transitions work when publishing online?

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've added page transitions but they only seem to come into effect when I export as an interactive PDF. When I export online they do not seem to play. Is there a solution to this, or is there something I am not selecting when I publish online?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Steve Werner | Adobe Community Professional

I believe page transitions in interactive PDF and (formerly) with SWF are Flash-based. However, Publish Online uses HTML5 a totally different and more modern technology, so NO PAGE TRANSITIONS.

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 1