Highlighted

Document Continuously Crashing

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I am in the midst of finalizing a 66 page document in InDesign. Everything is complete but the table of contents (which I've made manually). Everytime I try to do anything to the page (edit the hyperlinks, delete the page entirely, delete it's contents)- the system crashes. It seems to be a few lines on the page that I cannot touch. However when I try to delete the page in its entired (either through highlighting everything, or deleting the page from the side panel) the system crashes.

I've reset my preferences and it didn't do anything.

TOPICS
Bug, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Document Continuously Crashing

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I am in the midst of finalizing a 66 page document in InDesign. Everything is complete but the table of contents (which I've made manually). Everytime I try to do anything to the page (edit the hyperlinks, delete the page entirely, delete it's contents)- the system crashes. It seems to be a few lines on the page that I cannot touch. However when I try to delete the page in its entired (either through highlighting everything, or deleting the page from the side panel) the system crashes.

I've reset my preferences and it didn't do anything.

TOPICS
Bug, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 16, 2020 0
Guide ,
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try doing a save-as (which can clean some old data from a file), or export as IDML. Keep the original just in case.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 16, 2020 0