• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

does anyone else get what looks like shaky background task cursor (blue circle) ?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

does anyone else get what looks like shaky blue circle their cursor, I can still work in indesign or like now to write this post but very annoying

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

google the problem.

if you think it's related to an adobe product (or the adobe website), please give details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes,  i am sure it is. at work, I work for a muncipality we cannot use the creative cloud desktop app... why, so when I get a message to update, the app just opens up to a blank window. IT has looked into this and they say it is typical of all adobe cc users here at work. so I cannot update.  i logged into the internet, signed in, clicked some buttons (not sure how) but once I satisfied that I had logged into creative cloud (IE: I COULD NOT DO ANYTHING WHILE IN INDESIGN OR ILLUSTRATOR, except work with this shaky cursor) until I went out of the program and logged in like I said through Chrome to Adobee cc, then it went away- I guess by loggin in I updated my existing indesign files, but I have been working like this for months and it's been so hard working wiht that mouse and no answers from IT- thougth I would see if anyone else had this problem.. appears the desktop ap is crap, is that true OR what are we doing wrong. thanks. ? - 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

<moved from download&install>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines