Highlighted

Dotted Line Pixelated in PDF

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I export a straight dotted line, the dots appear pixelated in PDF when viewed in Acrobat. This issue has been present when exporting from both InDesign and Illustrator. When I open the PDF's in Preview, the dotted lines render perfectly.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by rob day | Adobe Community Professional

Line display anti-aliasing is handled by the Page Display Preference, try unchecking Enhance thin lines

Screen Shot 4.pngScreen Shot 5.png

TOPICS
Bug, Import and export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Dotted Line Pixelated in PDF

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I export a straight dotted line, the dots appear pixelated in PDF when viewed in Acrobat. This issue has been present when exporting from both InDesign and Illustrator. When I open the PDF's in Preview, the dotted lines render perfectly.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by rob day | Adobe Community Professional

Line display anti-aliasing is handled by the Page Display Preference, try unchecking Enhance thin lines

TOPICS
Bug, Import and export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 24, 2020 1
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also experiencing this issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 24, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 24, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked! Thank you so much!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 24, 2020 0