• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Double odd number pages numbers

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using CS 4 for years.  I switched over to Indesign 2021.  The only issue I have is for files that I bring over with me, they look great in CS4 but in Indesign 2021 I get double odd number pages.  I have tried to delete them and look at my master pages and can't find anything and they don't delete.  Any help?

TOPICS
Bug , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that you have frames on the master page (frames with dotted lines) AND on the current page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for responding.  I just have not found a way to delete the frame on the right side.  The left side I can delete the frame, but the right side has a frame that I am unable to delete.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to be sure to understand: on your screen shot there are 2 frames numbered 153. The top one is not on the master page, or it has been overriden (as the one on page 152). The bottom one is on the master page (dotted lines). So if you want to remove it, go to the master page and delete it. If you cannot delete it, it can be because the frame is locked, the layer is locked or this master page is based on another one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  The frames are not locked and I htink you are right on the master pages issue.  It is generated from a script and I will need to look into how to change that.  Your comments helped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you post a screen shot of the master page and one another of the page panel?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it happen if you save the CS4 files as IDML before opening them in CC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines