• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download failure InDesign

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have been using Adobe programs for a long time now but last week I had to erase some of them and now that I need to use InDesign I'm trying to download the program again and it is just not working. I have tried it for tow days and it just stops downloading in some point. I need help, I have already checked my internet signal and it is working properly. I don't know what to do and I really need to continue working. 
Best regards, Mariana. 

TOPICS
How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Erase" sounds a strange way to uninstall an application. You should uninstall an application from the drop-down menu in the Creative Cloud app. If you are having problems, run the Adobe Cleaner apppication before reinstalling InDesign: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your help, but when I said erase I meant Uninstall, sorry for the mistake. 
I had to contact Adobe Customer Care. They told me I have to contact Apple support because my computer is activating Socks Proxy on its own again a again even if we deactivate that manually and that configuration stops the installation of any program.
Do you know what could be the problem?
Take care,

Mariana. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines