Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DragDrop count in C++

Participant ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can someone provide me the C++ code to find the dragdrop action cout in C++.

-Monisha
TOPICS
Feature request , How to , SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you read the documentation? Programmers don’t ask other programmers to “provide code”.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an script for dragdrop action but I don't know how to implement the code in C++ and to bind the specific values into textbox.

-Monisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, have you read all of the documentation? Please tell us exactly what parts of the documentation are hard to understand, I'm sure people will be much more interested in doing that than in writing code for you. Frankly, that is an outrageous request and will drive away answers very fast.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am a bit confused here, if i remember correctly JSX does not support drag and drop feature. C++ is capable of doing it by adding drag drop flavours and all(been long since i looked at this). So OP saying she has the script does not help much. How does your script solution work, can you explain that to us? What is it not able to do that you want to shift to a C++ solution. I see the question asked is wrong, rather it should provide the backdrop as to what you have, how it works and what you want to do. Have you even assessed if what you want to do is possible or not. There are lots of questions like, is it technically possible(mostly it is), but then you need to compare the cost of implementation in terms of efforts and other aspects. Saying i want to write the next Google won't suffice. Can i write it, surely i can if i have enough time and money to spend, does it make sense, maybe not.

So as mentioned asking for the code is never a good idea. Writing code, finding api's takes time, we would be more than willing to discuss the probable solutions with a broad framework on how to implement it, explaining the object model in a abstract manner but code you will have to write yourself

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines