Highlighted

Dropshadow looks pixelated - Indesign

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

d24d2258e0bb2749cd95fbb329114166.png

Hello,

Every time I add a drop shadow it just looks pixelated.. I'm so desperate.. can someone help please? I also tried to re-install Indesign.. display performance are set on high quality etc.. Even when I eport the PDF it looks bad - I'm trying to make a digital planner, but I'm stuck because of this problem..

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by ceyhun_akgun | Adobe Community Professional

This doesn't seem too disturbing. Are you looking too closely?

The one you post is not low resolution. See bringing it to 400%. If pixelation is still present, we can say a problem, but otherwise, there is no problem.

TOPICS
EPUB, Feature request, How to, Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Dropshadow looks pixelated - Indesign

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

d24d2258e0bb2749cd95fbb329114166.png

Hello,

Every time I add a drop shadow it just looks pixelated.. I'm so desperate.. can someone help please? I also tried to re-install Indesign.. display performance are set on high quality etc.. Even when I eport the PDF it looks bad - I'm trying to make a digital planner, but I'm stuck because of this problem..

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by ceyhun_akgun | Adobe Community Professional

The one you post is not low resolution. See bringing it to 400%. If pixelation is still present, we can say a problem, but otherwise, there is no problem.

TOPICS
EPUB, Feature request, How to, Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 19, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Graphic Designer Educator / PrePress Consultant

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 20, 2020 0