• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Duplicate fonts in Find Font and font weight appears incorrect on page

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In InDesign 14.0.3 (CC2019), I am working on brochures with a single font family. I am noticing in some documents, 2 occurrences of Book and in other documents, 2 occurrences of Regular of that font in the Find Font list. I investigated but couldn't see an issue with this as the font id information was identical in both instances of those duplications and the fonts in the brochures looked fine. However, since then, what is more serious, is that in some of the brochures we are working on, I was suspicious that Book looked more like Regular in some styles and on closer inspection, the font, Book, was what showed in the tool bar but what I saw on the document pages, really looked more like Regular. I highlighted the text, re-assigned Book as the weight (even though it was showing as Book already) and the font changed to look like Book. I do not know what is causing this. Can anyone please help?

TOPICS
Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?