Highlighted

Duplicating a page destroys design & page elements

Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

i thought to find a bug in ID. if i duplicate a page over the pages panel with "alt" – the designelements with corner effects and linked elements where destreoyed and accidently repositioned (the green Logo in the lower left)… no idea why. Since the video are some days passed, some updates are released but if i do this today, on the same document – with all latest versions of macOS and ID – the result ist the same.  

[video]

Topics

Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Duplicating a page destroys design & page elements

Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

i thought to find a bug in ID. if i duplicate a page over the pages panel with "alt" – the designelements with corner effects and linked elements where destreoyed and accidently repositioned (the green Logo in the lower left)… no idea why. Since the video are some days passed, some updates are released but if i do this today, on the same document – with all latest versions of macOS and ID – the result ist the same.  

Topics

Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?