Highlighted

Dynamic preview

New Here ,
May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope this question makes sense. It's kind of tricky to describe.

I'm creating and postioning/sizing dozens of text frames.

In order to see what the text is doing as I move or change frame size I need to press and hold for a moment before adjusting. Is there a way I can keep the dynamic preview on so I don't need to press and hold for every action on a text frame?

Thank you!

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by BobLevine | Most Valuable Participant
Change your screen redraw preferences to immediate but I warn you, that can cause quite a performance hit.

Topics

Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Dynamic preview

New Here ,
May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope this question makes sense. It's kind of tricky to describe.

I'm creating and postioning/sizing dozens of text frames.

In order to see what the text is doing as I move or change frame size I need to press and hold for a moment before adjusting. Is there a way I can keep the dynamic preview on so I don't need to press and hold for every action on a text frame?

Thank you!

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by BobLevine | Most Valuable Participant
Change your screen redraw preferences to immediate but I warn you, that can cause quite a performance hit.

Topics

Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much! That was driving me nuts. I can live with a performace hit.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines