Highlighted

dynamic Spellcheck does not work for Germany language

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using InDesign 15.1.2 in german and want to use the Spellchecking „deutsche Rechtschreibung 2006“ in my Indesin preferences everything is set to this Language, the paragraph styles as well. 

But for some reason the dynamic spellchecking does not work for the german language, englisch works fine… 

I used InDesign 14.0.3 before and then updated to 15.1.2 in hope that this will fix the problem. 

I have also tried to delete the preference files in the mac os library folder.

Could anyone help me with that?

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Bug, InCopy workflow

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

dynamic Spellcheck does not work for Germany language

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using InDesign 15.1.2 in german and want to use the Spellchecking „deutsche Rechtschreibung 2006“ in my Indesin preferences everything is set to this Language, the paragraph styles as well. 

But for some reason the dynamic spellchecking does not work for the german language, englisch works fine… 

I used InDesign 14.0.3 before and then updated to 15.1.2 in hope that this will fix the problem. 

I have also tried to delete the preference files in the mac os library folder.

Could anyone help me with that?

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Bug, InCopy workflow

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 29, 2020 0

Have something to add?