Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ebook hyperlinks problem

New Here ,
May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

On Indesign, I created an ebook with internal (from one point of the ebook to another) and external hyperlinks. When I export it as a pdf, these links all work on my computer.

When I transfer it on mobile, the internal hyperlinks doesn't work anymore, I mean nothing happen when I click on these links. The external hyperlinks work.

Can someone please explain me why?

All the best,

Dan

[Moderator note: new thread created since problem is different]

TOPICS
EPUB , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour Dan

J'ai créé un nouveau sujet puisque ta nouvelle question n'a pas de rapport avec l'ancien sujet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Presumably you've made a mistake in your internal hyperlink – hightlight a word or words in your document, go to Type > Hyperlinks & Cross References, select New Hyperlink, in the dialogue box: Link To and select Page from the drop-down menu, then select the page number from the Page drop-down.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To expand on my previous reply, use only simple hyperlinks, not roll-over buttons: 

You can have a word or words or an image (such as a button shape) as a document hyperlink to say another page in the document, or to an external website.
Some devices, for example, iPads, don't have rollover capability – only click – you should avoid multi-action buttons  like On Click, On Roll Over, etc.  Multi-state object (MSO) don’t work at all in an Interactive PDFs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Dan, 

I hope your issue has been resolved. But if the issue still persists, please let us know so that we can assist you.

If any of the above-mentioned solutions have worked for you, kindly mark the answer correct. 

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines