Highlighted

Effects not applied publishing online

Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a weird problem. I can put a semi-transparent object in a layer on a page and it both previews and prints fine when publishing online. But if I put the exact same object on a master page (same layer as if it was on a page) it previews fine (the transparency is set correctly) but as soon as I publish that doc online the object has all effects removed and just prints as an opaque object. This is irrespective of the mode of blending. Obviously my goal is to have the same semi-transparent object overlaying the art on every page.

Little help?

Correct answer by HalGreene | Community Beginner

NVM about the "Publish Online" thing. Found it.

TOPICS
Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Effects not applied publishing online

Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a weird problem. I can put a semi-transparent object in a layer on a page and it both previews and prints fine when publishing online. But if I put the exact same object on a master page (same layer as if it was on a page) it previews fine (the transparency is set correctly) but as soon as I publish that doc online the object has all effects removed and just prints as an opaque object. This is irrespective of the mode of blending. Obviously my goal is to have the same semi-transparent object overlaying the art on every page.

Little help?

Correct answer by HalGreene | Community Beginner

TOPICS
Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 17, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshots, links are going to be necessary here.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 18, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This should explain it. Thanks!temp.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 18, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 18, 2020 0