• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Embed videos in pdf so that they are playable?

Enthusiast ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I embed videos in pdf so that they are playable?

Currently I'm exporting the pdf as interactive. However, in acrobat, when I open pdf I get the notification that this pdf's content requires flash player. 

orange1.png

My acrobat settings are as follows. 

settings1.png

The pdf can be accessed from here. The videos are on 2,3 and 4th pages

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pgff8e9c6y1a9vj/export%20video.pdf?dl=0

TOPICS
Import and export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Use lasts summer's Acrobat release but maybe it's best not to use PDF for this, consider using a link to an external site like a YouTube or similar video in your PDF, or alternativley, use another format such as FXL ePub or InDesign's Publish Online.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use lasts summer's Acrobat release but maybe it's best not to use PDF for this, consider using a link to an external site like a YouTube or similar video in your PDF, or alternativley, use another format such as FXL ePub or InDesign's Publish Online.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Preferences > 3D and mulitmedia. Turn off use Flash Player, but that's the default and you CANNOT control what others are using. This project, unless you can fully control that player experience is doomed to failure. Follow Derek's advice and use something else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines