• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Embedding Published Online documents options

Explorer ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a few questions on the embedding part of published online documents. 

Is there a way to show the icons when hovering and getting rid of the Id Publish Online button on the top left? It seems Adobe automatically adds the button on the top left, and the icons on the bottom do not show up when hovering on the embedded window. 

Is there a html code I can add to have icons viewable on embed window and getting rid of the Publish Online button on the top left?

TOPICS
EPUB , How to , Publish online , Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

I think I found the answer sir. 

We need to make an iframe embed window completely separate from adobe and use the link from https://indd.adobe.com/dashboard# instead of the embed link that is provided from Adobe. 

You will notice a /embed/ on the link that will have the ID PUBLISH ONLINE button on top left, while the other link will be/view/

This makes it viewable, icons appear upon hover, and the ID PUBLISH ONLINE is not on the top left.

Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Annotation 2020-12-09 110537.pngAnnotation 2020-12-09 110616.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think I found the answer sir. 

We need to make an iframe embed window completely separate from adobe and use the link from https://indd.adobe.com/dashboard# instead of the embed link that is provided from Adobe. 

You will notice a /embed/ on the link that will have the ID PUBLISH ONLINE button on top left, while the other link will be/view/

This makes it viewable, icons appear upon hover, and the ID PUBLISH ONLINE is not on the top left.

Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines