• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

enable customization online

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have about 7,000 end users who leverage the content we producs for them. Is there a way to leverage InDesign or other adobe products to enable custimazation of files online? essentially, how can i make a web banner that any of my 6000 customers could open, edit and save their version?

thanks for any help and let me know if you need more info. 

TOPICS
EPUB , How to , Publish online , SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

This is more of a web-to-print solution. One possible suggestion is PrintUI: https://santacruzsoftware.com/printui

Otherwise, is this something that the Adobe Spark app might be able to do? If this is for web banners, perhaps another app besides InDesign may be more appropriate.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is more of a web-to-print solution. One possible suggestion is PrintUI: https://santacruzsoftware.com/printui

Otherwise, is this something that the Adobe Spark app might be able to do? If this is for web banners, perhaps another app besides InDesign may be more appropriate.

If the answer wasn't in my post, perhaps it might be on my blog at colecandoo!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines