Copied

Can I get the End of Support details for InDesign v14 

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

InDesign V14 i.e. CC2019 is still supported. The latest two major versions of the Creative Cloud apps are supported at any time. Since V15 i.e. CC2020 is the latest version C2019 is surely supported

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have an issue with InDesign CC2019 – someone on here might be able to help if you give us details (also indicate your OS version).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As Manan indicated, Adobe supports only the two most recent versions of InDesign (versions 14 and 15 currently). The last three versions have been released in Q4 of the fiscal year. Using that as a guide, you could make an assumption that the next version will be released in Q4 again, although there is no guarantee that will be the case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines