Highlighted

Endnotes not linking epub export

Participant ,
Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Endnotes not linking in epub export. I see the same question has been unanswered in many threads. It used to work fine with InDesign CC 2017. Now, the latest version doesn't work. I spent hours creating 500 end notes in the print version. 

Is there any fix available to this? 

Thanks and Regards

Eswari

TOPICS
Bug, EPUB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Endnotes not linking epub export

Participant ,
Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Endnotes not linking in epub export. I see the same question has been unanswered in many threads. It used to work fine with InDesign CC 2017. Now, the latest version doesn't work. I spent hours creating 500 end notes in the print version. 

Is there any fix available to this? 

Thanks and Regards

Eswari

TOPICS
Bug, EPUB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 04, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not familiar with the current Footnotes/Endnotes state of the art (and its bugs...)

I do know that in case of errors, and other mayhem, everyone turns to Peter Kahrel.

However, he retired. But his repository of scripts and documentation is still avaliable: 

https://indesignsecrets.com/peter-kahrels-script-repository-comes-to-creativepro.php

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 26, 2020 0