Highlighted

ePub export from InDesign defaulting to Metadata Identifier for different file

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar yet different ID doc I am exporting to ePub reflowable. The previous epub identifier if populating in the dialog box and even when I replace it, ID crashes on export. Can I clear this cache?

Hi there,

Sorry about the delay and the trouble caused due to this issue. I am hopeful that the issue was fixed. If not, could you please share a few more details like:

• OS and version of InDesign. 
  • If that doesn't help, please share a small video elaborating your workflow.

Also, we have recently released an update for InDesign 2020 (v15.1.2) which contains some stability fixes. If you are not already on (v15.1.2), then we recommend you to update to the latest version and let us know how it goes.

Feel free to let us know if you still need assistance.

Regards,

Srishti

TOPICS
EPUB, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

ePub export from InDesign defaulting to Metadata Identifier for different file

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar yet different ID doc I am exporting to ePub reflowable. The previous epub identifier if populating in the dialog box and even when I replace it, ID crashes on export. Can I clear this cache?

Hi there,

Sorry about the delay and the trouble caused due to this issue. I am hopeful that the issue was fixed. If not, could you please share a few more details like:

Also, we have recently released an update for InDesign 2020 (v15.1.2) which contains some stability fixes. If you are not already on (v15.1.2), then we recommend you to update to the latest version and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Srishti

TOPICS
EPUB, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 04, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Regards,

Srishti

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 29, 2020 0