Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

epub export from Indesign

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
I am exporting to epub (fixed layout) from Indesign. My language setting is English-USA. In the Opf file the setting shows like this:
<dc:language>ar-SA</dc:language>
<dc:language>en-US</dc:language>

The arabic setting (where does it come from?) makes the pages turn backwards in the book. I know I can just remove the sentence from the OPF file, but I would like to remove the problem from Indesign.
Can any one help?

Thank you in advance.

Ellen

TOPICS
EPUB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are any of your styles set to World-Ready Composer?

Mike Witherell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Thanks for your reply. I have checked all styles and the settings say "Adobe paragraph composer".

Ellen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where did the text in the document come from? I'm wondering if some text is tagged as RTL that was imported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

I am afraid I don't know where the text comes from. I think many people have been working on the documents. The books have been translated into several languages, so the problem might be as you describe it. Is there somewhere I can find this tag in Indesign and what would it look like?

Thank you:-) 

Ellen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines