Highlighted

EPUB file not showing images

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone!

I had to create an EPUB file for an assignment.  My video and audio clips were successful in exporting, however, none of the images show, I just see a gray box similar to the fast display setting (I am viewing in iBooks). 

It's a fixed layout, all of my images are linked and I haven't moved the files around.  I tried anchoring the images to text as I saw in other forums to try and fix the issue, but the images are still not showing.  

Any help/thoughts are appreciated, I'm out of ideas! I included a Google Drive link to a zip file with everything there. Thank you in advance! 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hydGuCmrAqrEg3c4c544XJSAm0ySwA3a/view?usp=sharing

My display settings for all images in InDesign were set to fast display, once I changed that they exported correctly. I also anchored the images to text. Thanks to all that replied! 

TOPICS
EPUB, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

EPUB file not showing images

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone!

I had to create an EPUB file for an assignment.  My video and audio clips were successful in exporting, however, none of the images show, I just see a gray box similar to the fast display setting (I am viewing in iBooks). 

It's a fixed layout, all of my images are linked and I haven't moved the files around.  I tried anchoring the images to text as I saw in other forums to try and fix the issue, but the images are still not showing.  

Any help/thoughts are appreciated, I'm out of ideas! I included a Google Drive link to a zip file with everything there. Thank you in advance! 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hydGuCmrAqrEg3c4c544XJSAm0ySwA3a/view?usp=sharing

My display settings for all images in InDesign were set to fast display, once I changed that they exported correctly. I also anchored the images to text. Thanks to all that replied! 

TOPICS
EPUB, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is seems hugely large; try reducing some of the content.

Which devices are you viewing it in?

What does is state when you validate the epub? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 14, 2020 1
Guide ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I exported your file with 72ppi in the epub export settings. Works fine.

I unzipped your epub, and all the images are grey crossed out boxes. Try exporting again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2020 1
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2020 1