Highlighted

ePub loses all my rounded corners on pull-quote text boxes...

New Here ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to ePub a book I set up that has a pull-quote text box in each chapter with rounded corners. Publishing to PDF works fine and all is well. ePub however gets it wrong. Including a picture here. The left is how it should look. The right is what it becomes upon ePub. I'm stuck for a solution... Anyone?
(InDesign 15.0.2   ePub 3.0)

Screen Shot 2020-05-08 at 5.18.40 PM.png

TOPICS
EPUB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

ePub loses all my rounded corners on pull-quote text boxes...

New Here ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to ePub a book I set up that has a pull-quote text box in each chapter with rounded corners. Publishing to PDF works fine and all is well. ePub however gets it wrong. Including a picture here. The left is how it should look. The right is what it becomes upon ePub. I'm stuck for a solution... Anyone?
(InDesign 15.0.2   ePub 3.0)

Screen Shot 2020-05-08 at 5.18.40 PM.png

TOPICS
EPUB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't tested this myself but you might try adding to the CSS for the panel: border-radius: 12px;

(experiment with the number of pixels, depending how much curve you want)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 09, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edit the CSS style used in the ePub.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 09, 2020 0