• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 109 and 201 - "Cannot Verify Subscription"

New Here ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried everything - nothing is working. Even this forum doesn't seem to work properly.

To put it simple - bought and paid for a subscription but out of the blue the software locked me out with a "Cannot Connect to Creative Cloud" error. Uninstalled everything Adobe related after trying everything in troubleshooting sections. Upon reinstalling CC, managed to install InDesign, but still getting that 109 error.

Error 109 and "Contact Service Support"

macOS Catalina 10.15.5

TOPICS
Activation billing and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Hi there,

We regret the inconvenience. All Adobe services including fonts are up and running again. There should be no issues using online services.
You may always change status of the services on https://adobe.ly/2xSSmlE

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same Issue here. 

Pls help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We are currently seeing some issues with Adobe online services and our teams are working urgently to fix the issue. Stay tuned here for updates: https://adobe.ly/2xSSmlE

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Should i just hang up aand wait on this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here the same and it's urgent please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. I'm on a tight deadline too. Just great. ive been on hold for 30 mins waiting to talk to someone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

should i just hang up?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://status.adobe.com shows Adobe is having system-wide issues right now, so there's really nothing tech support can help you directly with. Give Adobe some time to fix the issues, then try again later and it should work. This is a rare occurance just so you know. I don't remember seeing such a wide outage before.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Meanwhile we can't work...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It depends on what you're doing. The local XD app will still work, but the cloud features will not. So you can still design, but online sharing, etc. is affected. You can still use PDF or JPEGs to share designs. I know they are not the same, but there are workarounds so it's not that you can't do anything. Those methods are how we always used to work 🙂

Not to make excuses, but just to keep perspective... any cloud service can be affected by outages. For example Figma is entirely online so if it went out you couldn't do anything... no access to files, no designing, nothing. So yes it could be even worse. I completely understand the frustration during outages... but the reality of internet services is they can have problems (no matter who they are built by). 

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone!

I have the exact same problem (error 109 & 201), since this afternoon, and while I appear to sometime be able reconnect with my indesign work in progress, the fonts i've used from adobe fonts have completely disappeard and remain unavaiblable....

Help !

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We regret the inconvenience. All Adobe services including fonts are up and running again. There should be no issues using online services.
You may always change status of the services on https://adobe.ly/2xSSmlE

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am currently locked out of my current Acrobat subscription.  Stupid software!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I had the same problem,  Use this link, Resetting the HOST FILE manually all works https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html#test-connection 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines