Highlighted

Error #18 publish online - InDesign CC Enterprise

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our company just updated us from CC license to CC Enterprise. No major migrating issues, except this error when trying to publish online and not being able to do so.

An error occurred while uploading your document. Please try again.

Error #18

ID: 2e431420-2437-11e9-959b-f93c2f458858

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error #18 publish online - InDesign CC Enterprise

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our company just updated us from CC license to CC Enterprise. No major migrating issues, except this error when trying to publish online and not being able to do so.

An error occurred while uploading your document. Please try again.

Error #18

ID: 2e431420-2437-11e9-959b-f93c2f458858

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is that Enterprise with managed services? If so, I don’t think Publish Online is included.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Bob is correct, Publish Online is not available for Creative Cloud for Enterprise with Managed Services.

For more details please refer to this help article: Publish Online FAQ

Regards,

Srishti

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, I'm having the exact same problem and I'm using CC Enterprise without managed services. I've been working on a project for the last two months now and the uploads have been fast and furious. However, this morning when I tried to upload the latest draft, I got: "An error occurred while uploading your document. Please try again. Error #18." (I literally just made some minor text/graphic tweaks.)

I logged out and back into InDesign, cleared my cache, rebooted...I even tried creating a simple one page document with one small image and still get the same results. And, looking back through the archives, this seems to be an ongoing issue with no resolutions -- since 2016!!!

Please tell me there is a simple fix for this sudden problem. I'm on a very tight deadline....

Thanks,

Tom

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tom,

Sorry to hear about this. Please try the steps shared here: Upload error while publishing InDesign document and let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Srishti

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Srishti,

They didn't help at all (maybe due to the fact that they were published in 2015.)

For starters, I use a company-issued laptop that won't allow disabling anti-virus software (nor should it), and my proxy settings haven't changed, as I've managed to publish roughly 40 drafts of the report with absolutely no issues before yesterday. I also tried it on a different network and still have the same result.

What's disconcerting to me -- besides the fact that I am stopped cold on my project and missing my deadline -- is that this has been an unresolved among many users issue since 2015...I am trying to publish online and after 90% uploading i receive the message "An error occurred whil...

Anxiously awaiting a resolution,

Tom

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tom,

I would request you to please contact our support team at Contact Customer Care. That way we will be able to take a look into your system and assist you in the best possible way.

Regards,

Srishti

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was a problem with uploading when "Allow PDF download" was checked in the Publish Online dialog General Options. Can you disable this and see if it allows upload?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Diane,

I've tried it with "Allow PDF download" checked and unchecked, but still no luck. Fortunately, today I was able to get in touch with Adobe support and they're looking into it. I'll let you know how it goes for future reference!

Thanks,

Tom

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tom did you hear back from them?  I am having the EXACT SAME issue and have tried everything on this page.  Any luck?  This is extremely frustrating.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines