• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 18 when Publishing online

Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to resolve an issue in indesign in which everytime I tried to publish an online document I get the Error 18 code. I have tried all the advice online including changing various settings, clearing cach, uninstalling, deactivating and troubleshooting with an Adobe rep.

I understand this error is supposed to relate to network but I have tried connecting to other networks and the same issue occurs. The issue first started when I logeed in on my adobe CC account on another macbook which I had to use for work, I unistalled cc from that mac once I was done but wondered if there could be something confusing adobe in thinking that i'm on two computers still. I was logged in on both macs at the same time. I also wondered if it had something to do with API's as on an adobe error 18 troubleshooting link it offered a link...https://cc-api-cp.adobe.io/api/v2/limits

This led me to this code...

{"error_code":"403000","message":"Api Key is required"}

Any help would be amazing as I need publish online to work. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the InDesign forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Im having the same exact problem, did you have any useful answers that can help me?

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hm…

Error code: 18

Connection lost while publishing.

Check your network connection and try again.

List of error codes with Publish Online:

https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/kb/troubleshoot-publish-online-errors.html

Also check the status of all cloud services. Could be that the issue is not on your side.

Publish Online is not listed exclusively. Have an eye on Creative Cloud Applications and InDesign perhaps:

https://status.adobe.com/all_cloud#

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines