• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 39 when publishing online

Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

InDesign is giving me an Error 39 when publishing online. I have updated my InDesign, tried publishing different files and tried multiple networks and computers (PC and Mac) same error.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nick,

Can you please try the following:

• Set the system time accurately and retry.

• Check network connection.

• Remove proxy settings if any (NTLM is not supported, rest should be reported here)

If it still does not work, please send the exact screenshot of the error with ID so that i can further investigate

Regards,

Monica SIngh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issueCapture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Rebecca and Monica,

After a lengthy session with my IT guy, it was a firewall issue with our network security. If adobe could publish a list of exceptions needed to use this feature, that would be very helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Could you please help me with this, I can't export any of the documents...

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to the network settings Monica mentions, make sure you try logging out and logging back in the CC app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2019 Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have the same problem and my IT support are asking for exceptions to allow it through. Please let me know where we can find them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same have I

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2017 Mar 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

VERSION USED - INDESIGN CC 2017,

ISSUE - WHILE PUBLISHING ONLONE InDesign is giving me an Error #39

I tried to uninstall and reinstall InDesign tried publishing different big and small files, tried different networks but via my same adobe account my Windows PC is showing this error but when I do it via my MAC it is publishing it all fine. Could you help plz like asap. Here is the screen shot of the error.

SCREEN SHOT.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2019 Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Monica. I get error #39 as well. What do you mean by NTLM is not supported? Does that mean if my work place is using NTLM I won't be able to use Publish Online?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mahesh5CF7_0-1610332979375.png

Even i am facing the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem.

I think its linked to a problem i have had with AVG - I now have Avast (which seems to be a AVG version). With AVG it was blocking PDF attachments - incoming and out going on outlook emails. I had to turn off Email scanning to get it to work but any emails already sent or received - the pdf was gone! With Avast my IT guy managed to sort it out. Now I have this error #39 when i try to update a published file. I am trying out turning off all the APP protection settings but would prefer to have the URL to add to the scanning system as safe or not to be scanned. How do I get this? Or is there a different way. As regards the comment stating what to do; the time zone is set by Microsoft (therefore its constantly 5 mins slow). Is there a time setting on InDesign? Also the proxy settings - where are these and how do I turn them off? Certainly I have a network connection!

Either way its a serious issue as this was a great way to ensure everyone had the latest version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2019 Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try the following steps:

- close your software
- go to the Library folder (hold the button "option" on the menu bar in Finder when you clicked "Go")
Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 11.03.03 AM.png
- open the "Preferences" folder, find the folder "Adobe InDesign"

Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 10.58.10 AM.png

- put the folder "Adobe InDesign" into the Trash

- restart the software

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still facing the same issue even after the IT guy gave all access

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure your IT dept. has authorized these:

cc-api-cp.adobe.io

s3*.amazonaws.com

indd.adobe.com

on ports 80 and 443

Reference:

https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html

David Creamer: Community Expert (ACI and ACE 1995-2023)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2023 Oct 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
 @Adobe would be nice if you mention somewhere in your documentation that Adobe CANNOT hanlde HTTPS Inspection. I was facing some issues for at least 2 months, we allowed access to all the mentioned URLs, but it is not enough.
I hope this message is helpfull for somebody 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2023 Oct 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @exciting_operator31032,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. I'll share the feedback with the team. You can also check this article for information on domains to be allowed for Adobe apps & services to function correctly. 

Thanks
Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines