• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error #40 reuploading a document I've already published.

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A month or two ago, I published a relatively small digital document that contained a video with no problems.

Today, I had to make a couple small text edits. I went to reupload the file but started getting an Error #40. No changes had been made to the video.

The vdieo is definitely the source of the error (I reuploaded without the video and had no issues).

What could be causing the issue now that wasn't an issue at the time of the first upload?

TOPICS
Publish online , Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this trouble. Does it work if you place a different video?  If yes, could you please share the video file with us? You can upload it to the Creative Cloud (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/share.html) and share the download link. 

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to reduce the video size from 70MB to 35MB and the upload worked. I guess there's a file size cap for each video element?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no limit for the file size, however, smaller files will always be less problematic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines