• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error: Cannot reach the destination while selecting"Click to Go to destination button" in hyperlinks panel in InDesign2019 on macOS Mojave.

New Here ,
May 22, 2019 May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I have a problem on Mac computer (latest version macOS Mojave version 10.14.5).

When i create hyperlink in InDesign (latest version CC 2019) between files, link don't work.

Screen Shot 2019-05-22 at 4.49.07 PM.png

Link created, but when I click "Click to go to destination", InDesign open dialog window

Screen Shot 2019-05-21 at 11.22.30 AM.png

On Windows computer with same InDesign version, in same file, it's all ok.

Where problem?

Problem with Mac or Problem in InDesign?

Have any idea?

{Renamed by MOD}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2019 May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I understand that InDesign is giving you an error when you click "go to destination" button in Hyperlinks panel. I don't see any mistakes while creating the hyperlink. I would request if you can try the following steps and share results:

• Open the linked file manually and check how it works.
  • Try selecting a different document/ page as a destination and check how it works.
  • Also, please confirm where the linked file is saved? If it is saved on any remote/network location like Network Drive/ Shared Folder on System /External HDD, then please save it to Desktop and try linking the file from there.

Thanks,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines