Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error exporting pdf file

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2019 Dec 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi everybody,

i'm having the same problem... couldn't export PDF file and indesign gives me no information... no especific error. 

i have indesign cc 14.0.2 and working with an macOS mojave, 10.14.6... 

i've tried saving idml, changing name e exporting e it didn't work. i've already disable the downsampling options either... 

i believe it's not an link problem because i've got this same problem with another file this same week... 

and before there was another error... i could'nt place jpeg file.... 

this two erros are now frequently... 

do we have any other options for these errors?

thanks!

joana

TOPICS
Import and export , Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1) https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign/error-background-pdf/m-p/10674245 - see here my post about half-blade method.

2) Download your indd to some Dropbox/Yadisk. May be some of forum-mans will do fo you idml.

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3) Send your indd to the special Adobe email - corrupt_indesign_docs@adobe.com

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We have a service to fix corrupt InDesign files. It has a high success rate and we are generally very fast. (hours not days) That said, we also have a new stand-alone IDML exporting app for InDesign. This tool (IDMarkz) will export your native .indd files as IDML. Many times just exporting to IDML will fix minor corruption and you can open that .imdl file in InDesign again and be back in business.

Friendly Regards,
David Dilling
Markzware

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines