Highlighted

Error Number: 1

New Here ,
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe community,

I am very green to indesign.  I have a PDF of 439 pages (PDF was created by exporting ~15 Microsoft Word documents as PDFs and combining them) that I need to put a 0.125 bleed around the outside.  I seem to have it down, but when it is converting, it stops after about 56 pages of conversion with the following error:  

file: /Applications/adobe indesign 2020/scripts/scripts panel/samples/javascript/placemultipagepdf.jsx Line: 110

Source:  myPDFPage = myPage.place(File(myPDFFile), [0,0])[0]

please help,

-Jason

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error Number: 1

New Here ,
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe community,

I am very green to indesign.  I have a PDF of 439 pages (PDF was created by exporting ~15 Microsoft Word documents as PDFs and combining them) that I need to put a 0.125 bleed around the outside.  I seem to have it down, but when it is converting, it stops after about 56 pages of conversion with the following error:  

file: /Applications/adobe indesign 2020/scripts/scripts panel/samples/javascript/placemultipagepdf.jsx Line: 110

Source:  myPDFPage = myPage.place(File(myPDFFile), [0,0])[0]

please help,

-Jason

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 27, 2020 0

Have something to add?