Highlighted

Export in InDesign has the attribute of hidden

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When exporting from InDesign, it saves to the folder with the Hidden Attribute active. I have to show all hidden files/folders through Terminal to unhide the file. It still shows "grayed out" when unhiding the exported item. How do I stop this from happening so it does not display as Hidden? I am using a Mac with Yosemite 10.10.5. Please assist!

Thank you!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Steve Werner | Adobe Community Professional

Please tell us (exactly) what InDesign version you're using. 

Have you tried restoring your InDesign preferences (a common troubleshooting tip):

Set preferences in Adobe InDesign - Adobe Supporthelpx.adobe.com › user-guide.html › indesign › using › s...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Export in InDesign has the attribute of hidden

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When exporting from InDesign, it saves to the folder with the Hidden Attribute active. I have to show all hidden files/folders through Terminal to unhide the file. It still shows "grayed out" when unhiding the exported item. How do I stop this from happening so it does not display as Hidden? I am using a Mac with Yosemite 10.10.5. Please assist!

Thank you!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Steve Werner | Adobe Community Professional

Have you tried restoring your InDesign preferences (a common troubleshooting tip):

Set preferences in Adobe InDesign - Adobe Supporthelpx.adobe.com › user-guide.html › indesign › using › s...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Set preferences in Adobe InDesign - Adobe Supporthelpx.adobe.com › user-guide.html › indesign › usin...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2020 0