Highlighted

Export PDF / Save = Spinning Color Wheel of Death OS X Catalina

Explorer ,
Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All-of-a-sudden, InDesign won't let me save or export a PDF from any .INDD file I open. OS X Catalina. As soon as I select the Save As... or select on the PDF export presents commands, I get the spinning wheel of death on my iMac.

No files work. None.

Any ideas?

Restarting the Mac fixed it. "Did you turn it off and turn it back on again?" - IT Crowd 🙂

Topics

Bug, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Export PDF / Save = Spinning Color Wheel of Death OS X Catalina

Explorer ,
Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All-of-a-sudden, InDesign won't let me save or export a PDF from any .INDD file I open. OS X Catalina. As soon as I select the Save As... or select on the PDF export presents commands, I get the spinning wheel of death on my iMac.

No files work. None.

Any ideas?

Restarting the Mac fixed it. "Did you turn it off and turn it back on again?" - IT Crowd 🙂

Topics

Bug, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 10, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 10, 2020 0