Highlighted

Exported file is blank

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-07-16 at 10.45.20 pm.pngScreen Shot 2020-07-16 at 10.45.31 pm.pngScreen Shot 2020-07-16 at 10.45.25 pm.pngHi everyone, I have been dealing with an empty exported pdf in indesign. But funny thing is whenever i exported it in high res file it always worked fine. I have looked through all the solutions and seems like all is ok... hence i am very confused why cant i export a compressed pdf file which high res image for my architecture portfolio. Anyone? please I am very desperate.... the file has been taking so long to export but once its done it is basically just nothing, cant even be opened 😞 Thanks.

Topics

How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Exported file is blank

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-07-16 at 10.45.20 pm.pngScreen Shot 2020-07-16 at 10.45.31 pm.pngScreen Shot 2020-07-16 at 10.45.25 pm.pngHi everyone, I have been dealing with an empty exported pdf in indesign. But funny thing is whenever i exported it in high res file it always worked fine. I have looked through all the solutions and seems like all is ok... hence i am very confused why cant i export a compressed pdf file which high res image for my architecture portfolio. Anyone? please I am very desperate.... the file has been taking so long to export but once its done it is basically just nothing, cant even be opened 😞 Thanks.

Topics

How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it succeed if you choose "Smallest File Size" instead of your preset?

Mike Witherell

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I hope your issue is resolved now. We'd appreciate if you can mark the appropriate answer correct.

If you used any other method, please share it here. It'll help other users having similar concern.

If you still have issues, let us know the information asked by Mike. Additionally, please share version of OS & InDesign. Also, if it is happening with a specific file or all.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines