• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting as a PDF causes color change.

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm failry new to indesign so forgive me if it's anovice question. I'm trying to export a file as an interactive PDF, but everytime I do so, the objectes I intentionally made gray become white when it opens as a PDF. I published it online (just to see how the publishing feature works). In that format, the file is exactly how I want it. But I can't find it? Where do I access the documents that are "published" online?

TOPICS
Import and export , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Hee-Dee5ECC,

Colour is a tricky one. There are so many things that can influence how colours are represented. So a couple of quick questions to help narrow this down.

1. What are you viewing the PDF in? is it adobe acrobat or something else?
  2. What was your original colour space CMYK or RGB?
    1. If RGB what colour profile was it using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this trouble.  I am hopeful that the issue is fixed by now. If not, please try the steps shared on this page ( https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/using/keeping-colors-consistent.html ) and share your observations with us.

While performing each step, please make sure that InDesign and other Adobe apps are closed. 

Feel free to let us know if you still need assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines