• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting the Interactive PDF at customized viewing setting in InDesign

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to export the file at 75% so that when the PDF document is opened, all the pages are shown at 75%. I have adjusted the setting while exporting to 75%. However, in the exported PDF, although it opens at 75% when I click the button and it takes me to a different page, it is at 100%. I am guessing that this has got something to do with the Zoom field while creating the button. How do I make sure that the view is 75% even after clicking the button? Please help!

I have attached a test file. See how it opens at 75% and when you click the button (the image in the middle on Page 1), it goes to the next page but at 100%. 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

You can have a word or words or an image (such as a button shape) as a document hyperlink to say another page in the document, or to an external website.
Some devices, for example, iPads, don't have rollover capability – only click – you should avoid multi-action buttons  like On Click, On Roll Over, etc.  Multi-state object (MSO) don’t work at all in an Interactive PDFs.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

In Acrobat, you can change the button action to Go to a page view, Tools> Prepare form> Right click on the button to show Properties> Actions. After you click Add, navigate to the desired page and zoom, Set Link, then close and save.

The PDF should only be viewed with Acrobat or Reader.

Page view.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The button doesn't work on my iPad and on my iPhone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to do that on my laptop. Any suggestions on how I can achieve this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can have a word or words or an image (such as a button shape) as a document hyperlink to say another page in the document, or to an external website.
Some devices, for example, iPads, don't have rollover capability – only click – you should avoid multi-action buttons  like On Click, On Roll Over, etc.  Multi-state object (MSO) don’t work at all in an Interactive PDFs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In Acrobat, you can change the button action to Go to a page view, Tools> Prepare form> Right click on the button to show Properties> Actions. After you click Add, navigate to the desired page and zoom, Set Link, then close and save.

The PDF should only be viewed with Acrobat or Reader.

Page view.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines