• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting to Print file size is smaller than interactive file pdf

Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I created a one page flyer with only one image and text. This image is 3.5 mb Jpeg! In addition to this, I have some svg icons. Well, when I export Interactive PDF in 300ppi, JPEG 2000, everything Maximum, I get a 1mb file, wich quality is perfect for me. Now, when I export as PDF Print and use compression X1A-2001 (Printer Requirements), without tweaking anything and using only blled marks, I get a 600k size file. Anyone has any idea if this is normal? Thank you

TOPICS
Import and export , Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

The (Interactive) format does not have the same optimization options as the (Print) format. "Compress Text and Line Art" and "Crop Image Data to Frames" are available in (Print) format, and may be the reason for your size discrepancy.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The (Interactive) format does not have the same optimization options as the (Print) format. "Compress Text and Line Art" and "Crop Image Data to Frames" are available in (Print) format, and may be the reason for your size discrepancy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! Hope my printer will be ok with 600k file size. Seems so small! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines