• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extra line space appearing at the end of all B Master pages.

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I wonder if anyone can please help me to work out why when I use my B Master page type, a gap of 1 or 2 lines appears at the bottom of the page?

I'd like the amount of lines of text shown to be consistent through out the document (which is a novel), but I can't figure out what's causing this space to appear.

Thanks so much!

TOPICS
Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

You should remove those extra paragraph returns before and after your quote and use Space Before an/or Space After if you want some extra room around the quote. You don't want a situation where one of your blank paragraph returns ends up at the top of a page and makes your text look like it's not aligned to the top margin.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, please ignore this post! I just solved my probem. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should remove those extra paragraph returns before and after your quote and use Space Before an/or Space After if you want some extra room around the quote. You don't want a situation where one of your blank paragraph returns ends up at the top of a page and makes your text look like it's not aligned to the top margin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines