• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Failing to export

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I am currently trying to export a 12 page magazine and when I try to export a message pops up saying, 

Version 4 ICC Profiles were converted to version 2 ICC Profiles during PDF Export.Failed to Export the PDF file.

I updated the program and it is still doing it. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

have a look into this thread:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign/version-4-icc-profiles-were-converted-to-version-2-icc-profi...

You have to check which of the placed images has this profile applied to.

Look into the Links panel if you see this indicated. If there is no info about it try to export your document in chunks to see on what page the image or graphic is placed. Then take a look in PhotoShop perhaps.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is just a warning and probably not important to you. Shouldn’t get in the way of exporting. If export fails look for another reason. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What I did (sigh), as it was working on my exact-same-model PC in the other office, was I uninstalled ID and reinstalled it. Annoying. Really annoying. But, it worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines