• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FAILURE TO EXPORT AND IMAGES NOT DISPLAYING

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI! I'VE RELOADED INDESIGN TWICE. IT'S 1) FAILING TO EXPORT, 2) PLACE WORKS FINE, 3) IMAGES NOT DISPLAYING, 4) THEN WHEN DISPLAY RES IS CHANGED IT BECOMES NOISE. 

GRATEFUL FOR ANY INPUT. THANKS!

TOPICS
Import and export , InCopy workflow , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Typing in all caps is considered shouting on forums - as a moderator I just have to ask that we all be civil and respect online community ethitic.

Anyway - sounds like the images are damaged or saved without a preview or something.

What file format are you placing? Where you supplied the files?

You may need to resave them all - you can do that with a batch command in Photoshop.

Let me know if you need help with that - plenty of tutorials out there to do it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Typing in all caps is considered shouting on forums - as a moderator I just have to ask that we all be civil and respect online community ethitic.

Anyway - sounds like the images are damaged or saved without a preview or something.

What file format are you placing? Where you supplied the files?

You may need to resave them all - you can do that with a batch command in Photoshop.

Let me know if you need help with that - plenty of tutorials out there to do it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sincere apologies for caps. We are inputting jpegs. Thank you. We'll try to do a Batch command in Photoshop. I'll see if my colleagues will help first and then come back to you. Thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok no worries. Let us know how you get on. Maybe try 5 images first to see if it fixes the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines