Feature Request: Add Spanish as an option in Publish online language settings

Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I don't find Spanish as an option language for viewers. I guess this is just not abailable, ¿is this right?

Thank you!

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Publish online

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021
Hi there,   Thanks for reaching out. I am afraid this option is not available in English version of InDesign. I will pass on your feedback to our Product team and you can do that too by sharing this request on our UserVoice page ( https://indesign.uservoice.com/ ). This way, you will keep getting all the updates related to this feature and other users can also upvote, which would help us prioritize.   Regards, Srishti 

translate

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be Spanish language if you typeset it in Spanish language. It won't translate another language for you. What really are you asking for? Can you expand on your question?

Mike Witherell

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Im asking about the Publish Online bottom menu. Client is asking for spanish as an option.Captura de pantalla 2021-03-10 a las 9.53.52.png

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I am afraid this option is not available in English version of InDesign. I will pass on your feedback to our Product team and you can do that too by sharing this request on our UserVoice page ( https://indesign.uservoice.com/ ). This way, you will keep getting all the updates related to this feature and other users can also upvote, which would help us prioritize.

Regards,

Srishti 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines