Highlighted

File Icon showing updated file, but when clicked opens older saved document

New Here ,
May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello please help very urgent! 

Screenshot 2020-05-28 at 14.35.08.png Indesign opening icon Screenshot 2020-05-28 at 14.35.46.png

^ Document when opened, but this is an old file

My indesign folder keeps opening my document from a few days ago and not the most recent save which was yesterday. I can see the recent file in the opening icon but keeps opening the older document.

Not very familiar with Indesign, and need this document to open as its for a university project:( 

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

File Icon showing updated file, but when clicked opens older saved document

New Here ,
May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello please help very urgent! 

Screenshot 2020-05-28 at 14.35.08.png Indesign opening icon Screenshot 2020-05-28 at 14.35.46.png

^ Document when opened, but this is an old file

My indesign folder keeps opening my document from a few days ago and not the most recent save which was yesterday. I can see the recent file in the opening icon but keeps opening the older document.

Not very familiar with Indesign, and need this document to open as its for a university project:( 

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 28, 2020 0

Have something to add?