Files not available to place an image?

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm very new to InDesign so I am following a tutorial on skillshare.
I'm just following a step by step tutorial, but I can not place a jpeg image because cannot find the zip folder at all in the menu/download section of my computer. I downloaded the teacher's zip file via Dropbox, and it is on my computer, just is not available to select when I need to place the image. I'm a PC user.

Thanks for your help.

TOPICS
How to

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Guide , Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020
You need to unzip the zip file before you can get to the jpeg that's stored within.

translate

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to unzip the zip file before you can get to the jpeg that's stored within.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. In addition to correct suggestion given by Migintosh, please try steps suggested on this Microsoft article(https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/zip-and-unzip-files-f6dde0a7-0fec-8294-e1d3-703ed85e7ebc)to unzip the folder & let us know if it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines