Highlighted

Find/Change not finding text in InDesign

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the last few weeks the Find/Change feature has been unable to find text that I am copying straight from the document, it seems to work in the document but not on the Master page, maybe that is it? See screenshot. I have done this exact same search on similar files in the past and it was NOT a problem previously. I've checked that no new checkboxes have been checked off or anything new or different from how I always use this feature and everything looks correct.

Is anyone else having issues with Find/Change finding text, maybe particularly on a Master page?

I have a subscription to Adobe CC, everything is up to date.

Screen Shot 2018-06-21 at 12.17.31 PM.png

Try clicking the little master page icon (to the left of the one that's already selected) below the search scope field...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Find/Change not finding text in InDesign

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the last few weeks the Find/Change feature has been unable to find text that I am copying straight from the document, it seems to work in the document but not on the Master page, maybe that is it? See screenshot. I have done this exact same search on similar files in the past and it was NOT a problem previously. I've checked that no new checkboxes have been checked off or anything new or different from how I always use this feature and everything looks correct.

Is anyone else having issues with Find/Change finding text, maybe particularly on a Master page?

I have a subscription to Adobe CC, everything is up to date.

Screen Shot 2018-06-21 at 12.17.31 PM.png

Try clicking the little master page icon (to the left of the one that's already selected) below the search scope field...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 21, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 21, 2018 1