Highlighted

Find Indd 2018

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work for several publisher and each one of them ant us to use a specific indesign. For that reason I need to download the 2018 version, but from the Creative Cloud app I can't do it anymore. But for me it's mandatory. Where can I download it?

Thanks.

Claudia

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Find Indd 2018

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work for several publisher and each one of them ant us to use a specific indesign. For that reason I need to download the 2018 version, but from the Creative Cloud app I can't do it anymore. But for me it's mandatory. Where can I download it?

Thanks.

Claudia

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe officially recommends and provides only the latest two version of the creative clouds app for use/download from the creative cloud application.

You should really try to upgrade your workflow as soon as you can to start using the latest version. However if you still need to download the older version, you can try the links given at the following webpage, they may or may not work.

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2018-direct-download-links.html

Also since these versions are not supported by Adobe so you are on your own of you get into some bugs, no updates can be expected for this version

-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, the link ends to the Creative Cloud Page, where I still can't download the indd I need.

It's not up to me, every big publisher want's a different version, I'ld love to use only the latest vesion.

Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Claudia,

I tested and was able to successfully initiate the download for both WIN and MAC version of InDesign CC2018 using the links on the site. Not sure why are you getting redirected, try by using a different browser and also try by logging into your Adobe account, the downloads might need some cookies set on the browser.

Also if nothing works you can contact help, to try and see if they can provide you with a temporary download link, asking never hurts.

-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines